Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Carlo's Bakery Shop in Hoboken

* I took this picture

Yes, yes, yes...I know I haven't posted on the blog in awhile but yet again I got caught up in life and what not. So now that thats cleared up, lets talk about my trip to the bakery down the road. Just kidding, I don't live down the road from Carlo's Bakery....sadly. Recently me and three other friends traveled to Hoboken in North Jersey to visit this Carlo's Bakery as I have mentioned. Now if you don't know already, this bakery is where they film the show "Cake Boss" on TLC(But between you and me, I don't watch the show too much). I've still seen some episodes of it though. It was an amazing trip and even got some good sweets there...along with a t-shirt. Even though the wait was like...5 hours just to get in the bakery...we still explored a little bit in the town of Hoboken while we weren't waiting in line. We even found a "nifty" park that has a great view of NYC and was a good place to be.

This is a picture I took of the park we went to.

Thats what so cool about traveling...you may be traveling somewhere to go to something specific...but you can always can find things you weren't even looking for.

1 comment:

  1. Last sentence; so so true!! :D NIFTY! great word choice

    ReplyDelete